SHADES OF GREY

(PHOTOS BY BARLAS SAHINOGLU)
Hi guys!!! I'm pretty sure this is the first time you see me wearing grey given the fact that it's one of the most popular colour palette everyone wears during winter and I've always wanted to try it.
 Since we are not strangers to this neutral tone, I've decided to show you how I would have worn it if I wasn't so "BASIC", which is never the intention…OR IS IT????
 Enjoy the post and have a continuous weekend lovelies xx
 SHOP THE LOOK




Oi pessoal !!! Tenho certeza de que esta é a primeira vez que vocês me vêm vestida de cinzento dado o facto de que é uma das paletas de cores mais popular, todo mundo usa durante o inverno e eu sempre quis experimentar.
  Uma vez que vocês não são estranhos a esta cor neutra, eu decidi mostrar-vos como eu teria usado se eu não fosse tão "básica", que nunca é a intenção ... ou é ????
  Aproveitem o post e tenham uma boa continuação de um fim de semana xx












 I was wearing:

Danna Karan Skirt (US4) (here)
Louboutin #hotchick 130 (similar)
Vero Moda Turtleneck top (XS) (here)
Chanel Bag (similar)
Marc Jacobs cropped fur jacket (US4) (similar)
Prada Gloves (similar)

Thanks for passing by
xoxo
Soraya

Labels: , , , , , , ,